Scott May’s Daredevil Stuntshow has been touring in the UK since 1991 and thrills thousands of people, of all age groups, in a touring season between March and September.
It all started with Scott’s motorcycle stunts being performed to raise money for local charities.
After years of hard work, passion and dedication, Scott’s local fundraising events have turned into the world’s largest independent touring stunt show, providing fantastic and affordable entertainment to an ever growing loyal fan base.
What originally started out as a very expensive hobby has become a well established, successful business venture.
- 1991 Show formed for fund raising for local charities which proved to be very successful.
- 1992 – 2000 Touring each year in the South West, performing to the holidaymakers over the main 8 week summer holiday season.
- 2001 – The purchase of the Bandit Monster Truck and other equipment to increase the size of the show.
- 2002 – Taking the show further than the westcountry, our first truly national tour.
- 2003 – Travelled to Iowa USA to buy our second Monster Truck, The Kodiak, and shipped it back to the UK.
- 2004 – Bought The Slaine Monster Truck.
- 2005 – Salvaged a tracked armoured personnel carrier and constructed Thundertrax, incorporating the chevy body from the Kodiak. An arduous three month project carried out at our workshop to our own design.
- 2006 – 2008 Performing approximately 90 shows per year throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
- 2009 – First tour of Ireland which proved a big hit all round.
- 2009 – 2010 (Christmas and New Year) Major overseas trip to New Zealand saw Stunts UK Limited undertaking the booking of venues, advertising and all necessary paperwork. Performed 36 shows across the North and South Islands with record attendances achieved at many of the stadiums.
- 2010 – 2012 Toured throughout England, Scotland and Wales performing approximately 90 shows per year.
Over the years we have been approached by numerous overseas promotion companies asking us to take our show to such countries as Australia, Japan, Dubai, Germany, Canada … All of which we declined as we prefer to set up our own overseas tours, such as the one in New Zealand, and we have plans in the pipeline to take the show worlwide over the next few years.